12 July 2012

a lazy summer day

The window is open as wide as it can go, a fan sitting on the sill, light dancing throughout my room as well as the warm summer breeze. Music bursts through my headphones, with many familiar songs, and just a few new ones to keep things interesting.

Photobucket

I sit on my bed cross-legged, with a bottle of ice cold water in hand, wandering the internet, thinking about how there is no better way to spend a lazy summer day. 

Photobucket

Summer is a season for adventures and laughs and friends and being outside, but sometimes it's just as nice to not change out of your pyjamas, sit back, relax, and think about all things wonderful. 

Photobucket

xoxo - hope

3 comments:

  1. Mmm...yes. That's what my day has been like. :) Nice to see someone write about the days that most of us experience in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I love days like that!
    p.s. I mailed your letter a few days ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I love those kinds of days :)

    ReplyDelete