20 September 2017

summer '17 roundup

June


Sweet Adelaide's Baby Shower, and the start of our Tofino camping trip




Tofino camping, one of my favourite memories this summer


My sweet Olive, and a Mount Tolmie sunset

July


The beginning of my garden, and a Canada Day sunset swim at the lake


Standing on the sinking the log with friends on Canada Day




Madi's birthday trip to Squamish



The boat home, and my cozy Olive girl all cuddled up


Mount Tolmie shadows with friends, and harvesting my rainbow carrots


Olive has a hard time dealing with all our love for her


The Blossom Park Pad Fam

August


Our cute Airbnb in West Seattle


Overnight Seattle trip with Tanner


Green bean harvest, yellow were mine and the green were some our landlords gave us


The sunflower Madi planted from seed, and sweet sunset scenes


Cute little bug, and birthday wine while kayaking


Boat trip to Newcastle with some of the fam, and window seat views over the Pacific



Las Vegas trip with my Momma


San Bernardino Valley on our way to my sister's in California



Big Bear Lake boating day with Momma, Sabrina, and Alan


Cat nap on the back on the pontoon 


Sister, sister
  

A momma and her girls


Garden harvest upon my return home


Sweet nugget


Ferry to Vancouver and shadows in a clean house

September


Addy snuggles during a day of babysitting


The last beach trip of the summer with my fave girls and some drinks


Summer 2017 has been the best summer I've had in years. When I was thinking of writing this post, I felt like I didn't have much to share since I don't feel like I did much this summer, but looking back through photos like this, I realize how much I really have accomplished! 

It's been a sweet summer, filled with lots of good memories, a special reunion trip between me, my momma, and sister, and a lot of time spent in good company.

I'm beyond happy to be welcoming fall, as it's my favourite season, but I'll miss these sweet summer days as well!

Until next year, sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment