31 August 2018

month in review | august

August, my birthday month, and the last month of summer, is a month I always look forward to. This August was a beautiful one!


What's a month in review post without my cute Olive girl?


Celebrating my 22nd birthday on my Aunt and Uncle's boat with them and my momma! This is the second year I've spent my birthday out on the boat and it's always a wonderful time. We went swimming, had some drinks, grilled up some burgers, and they even surprised me with a delicious cake! 


Mine and Auntie Donna's joint birthday celebration at Grandma's with the fam!


My cute little cousins one afternoon I was babysitting them.


First green bean haul from the garden!


Our landlords went out of town for the weekend so we invited Maggie over for a swim in the pool and a backyard BBQ on the mini grill. A super fun night with friends!


Charlie, one of the littles that I nanny, getting so big and cuter by the day!


Last signs of summer- blue skies and bright yellow sunflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment