23 October 2012

hollywood {california part ii}

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We walked through the crowded streets, looking down at the famous stars that make up the walk of fame and slipped into small souvenir shops that all carried the exact same things. We laughed until we cried while taking pictures in a photo booth and stopped at Skooby's for lunch, which for the record, has the most delicious food ever. Hollywood is so much different than it appears on TV, but still exciting and entertaining nonetheless.

Hollywood, I think I like you.

xoxo - hope

1 comment:

  1. this looks like so much fun! and thanks for the MAJOR food cravings. you are so lucky that you got to visit LA!

    p.s. I GOT YOUR LETTER TODAY :D :D :D :D :D I'll reply as soon as I get through a mound of homework!

    ReplyDelete