08 October 2012

thanksgiving weekend

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I'm thankful for a loving family and good food and the adorable little boy who let me spike his hair and dress him in a sweater vest. I'm thankful for beautiful weather and chai tea and a day off from school. I'm thankful for smiles and laughter and opportunities and adventures and good friends. Really, I'm just thankful for having so much to be thankful for. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all the fellow Canadians out there!

xoxo - hope

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving from a transplanted Canadian!
    We had a 3-day weekend as well since we had Columbus Day today. Sometimes we just need those long weekends...

    Hugs,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm from the US, but I'm a Canadian citizen, and I love visiting. Your turkey and stuffing and pies look soooo good!

    ReplyDelete