05 February 2015

2015, so far

 photo IMG_9674_zps3b25584f.jpg  photo IMG_9659_zpsa00ad0b5.jpg  photo IMG_9658_zpsc74de321.jpg  photo IMG_9679_zps9cab36ee.jpg  photo IMG_9696_zpsadfe8954.jpg

It's been a whirlwind of year, so far, 2015! 

Madi came to town to celebrate the New Year with me. We drove around aimlessly, got lost in the gorgeous sunshine, and blasted music while singing along to all of our old favourites. We drove to Lantzville for a sunset at the beach. We were accompanied by sparklers and freezing cold air, but it was a beautiful final memory of 2014. 

So far this year, I've quit a job, started full time at another, worked a whole lot, and adventured as much as possible. Between my schedule and theirs, I don't see a whole lot of my friends anymore, but Maggie and I met up one day and went for a little forest and beach adventure on a beautifully foggy day. I'm so grateful for the days when I can catch up with life and feel like I'm living it to the fullest.

This time is a time of transition, I'm learning. I have a lot of plans to do a lot of things, and I'm in the process of sorting through them and trying to figure out which of them to do in my gap years and in which order. It's an exciting time, really. I don't feel as lost as I did when I first graduated, and I'm so glad to have a new routine in place now that I'm full time at Subway.

I'm excited to see what other adventures this year brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment