31 May 2018

month in review | may

May brought with it the first taste of summer days and I couldn't be happier about it. Lots of fun times with friends and adventures were had this month. It sure was a good one!




Dinner, fire, and sunset at Moses Point with Madi and Laura. This felt like the official start to summer nights!




The photos above are from this neat space in town called The Atrium. It's probably my favourite place in Victoria, it's just so unique! But I'm rarely in the are so don't visit often.





Lilac season!! Short lived but still as great as ever.





A day at Butchart Gardens with Madi. I couldn't get over how incredibly beautiful the gardens are!


A last minute hangout at the Bleue Coyote.




Abbotsford Tulip Festival with Momma for Mother's Day. Such a fun day!



My little room. I absolutely adore how this space has come together.






Ended off the month with a trip to the Mainland where Madi and I went kayaking off of her parent's houseboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment