31 October 2018

month in review | october

October is hands down my favourite month of the year. So full of everything fall!


The most beautiful sunset from our backyard.


Scenes from a moody drive back home to Nanaimo for Thanksgiving dinner with the family! 


The only thing I like about daylight savings and dark mornings in the fall and winter is being able to see more sunrises.


Morning commute scenes on Highway 17.


Camping in Port Renfrew with Madi. We had this trip planned for a few months and were preparing ourselves for a wet and rainy weekend, but we lucked out with the most stunning weather. This camping trip was so soul-enriching and life-giving for me. Port Renfrew doesn't have cellphone connection so it's such a great place to go to unwind and disconnect. 


Girls Night Out with Madi and Maggie! This is the first time I had gone out dancing in ages and it was a great reminder to act my age and have some fun every so often!


I think I ate homemade butternut squash soup with baguette and cheese at least once a day all fall.


Nothing beats stunning fall blooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment