09 January 2013

currently

Photobucket 

Working on LIFE. Editing pictures, writing a proper post, getting caught up on school work, keeping up with my new exercise routine, trying not to fail at my project 365, getting back into routine, going to bed earlier, figuring out what life is all about, you get the point...

Loving good tea and good books to help me through the day.

Watching every single Raising Hope episode on Netflix... Yeah, Netflix probably wasn't my smartest purchase.

Looking forward to the weekend! Never have I ever been more excited for 48 hours of not being forced to leave my house.

Listening to "Good Morning Sunshine" by Alex Day every single morning as I walk to school. I keep thinking that it'll get me pumped for the day like it used to, but I always prove myself wrong as I cry internally while walking through the front doors at school.

Reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. FINALLY is all I have to say about that.

---
Once again inspired by Grace. Also, can you tell that I'm handling this whole back-to-school thing well?... 

2 comments:

  1. Raising Hope is an amazing show! One of the main characters is my friend's neighbor, apparently :)
    And gosh, Alex Day is amazing. I love that song (I was so happy when I saw it on the mixtape you sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your 365! That's definitely a project that requires dedication. I hope you like Perks; it's a great read.

    ReplyDelete