26 April 2013

bye-bye, best friend, and a youtube channel

 photo IMG_7942_zps6dccb991.jpg  photo IMG_7944_zpsd1df02ab.jpg  photo IMG_7949_zpsaeaaabe2.jpg  photo IMG_7966_zps0a61ea26.jpg  photo IMG_7969_zpsdb46c8a9.jpg  photo IMG_7970_zps2ad04045.jpg  photo Collage_zps7b5a1b40.jpg  photo Collage2_zps87501516.jpg  photo Collage1_zps327de803.jpg

You'd think that after nearly five years of living in a different city then your best friend, it would be a whole lot easier to say goodbye, but nope, it never gets easier.

I'll be the first to admit that my best friend can get crazy annoying (she'd say the same about me), but we always make the best memories together and it's so nice to be able to be 100% yourself around someone. This chick has seen it all-- the good, the bad, and the ugly, and she still chooses to stick around. Even after six years. Now that's friendship!

Anyways, all ranting aside, Madi and I mutually decided that it had been too long since we'd last seen each other and that it was about time for her to come to town, so that's exactly what she did. She arrived Sunday afternoon and left Monday night, and it wasn't nearly enough time together, but it was better than nothing!

We adventured downtown and took pictures and bought ice cream and laid out on the plush green grass under a blossoming tree and listened to music. It was a tiny little taste of the summer that's fast approaching and it was as close to perfection as it gets.

Madi, thanks for being my best friend. You're pretty great sometimes, ya know.

Also, now would probably be a good time to mention that I started a YouTube channel! Madi and I filmed the best friend tag while she was in town, so I put that below if you'd like to watch. And if you want to see future videos from me, please visit my channel and subscribe, as I won't be posting all videos on here!

 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the video Hope! :) You should do more with Madi!

    p.s. I'm totally obsessed with Heartland too! :P

    ReplyDelete