07 May 2014

thoughts on graduating

 photo IMG_3330_zps400c075b.jpg  photo IMG_3331_zpsda3bfc0f.jpg  photo IMG_3332_zps144574d4.jpg  photo IMG_3335_zps5ad27bb1.jpg

Six and a half. That's how many weeks of school I have left of grade twelve. Six and a half weeks left of high school ever. That's insane. 

Time is flying by these days. It seems like just last week that we started the second semester. There's so much going on in these next six weeks, too, that I know they'll go just as quickly as the last few have. It's exciting! The things I'm feeling are things I've never felt before. And they're so much different than what I imagined I'd be feeling at this point in the final weeks of my schooling. 

It's refreshing to realize that I'm still growing and learning. I always get so comfortable in a certain routine and can't imagine things being any different. I've thought many times that the friends I'm close to at any given moment are the only friends I'll ever be close to again, but life keeps proving me wrong in the best way possible as I grow closer to people I never thought I would have. 

I still don't know exactly what I'll be doing come September. Sometimes I have little emotional breakdowns and think, "I really need to get my life together", but most of the time, taking things as they come feels like the right thing to be doing. Sometimes I wish I had some sort of plans for the next year of my life, but if I've learned anything in life, it's that plans never go according to plan anyways. 

Life is GOOD lately. So good, and I can't wait to see how much greater it's going to get in the coming weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating. You're so right, life never does usually go according to plan so it's best to just stay driven, happy & motivated. Best of luck! :)

    x www.itsleli.com x

    ReplyDelete