06 August 2015

little mountain adventures

 photo IMG_2059_zpsrekz9aey.jpg  photo IMG_2061_zpsgpzvocgp.jpg  photo IMG_2063_zps6fb9q9pa.jpg  photo IMG_2074_zpsvsjayzsy.jpg  photo IMG_2060_zps4mybqnq9.jpg  photo IMG_2078_zpsrbn4kzi0.jpg  photo IMG_2065_zpsnb96exus.jpg  photo IMG_2079_zpsq6m8avl8.jpg

It's so rare that I take my camera out with me these days, so I rarely have photos of my little daily adventures with friends, but yesterday I decided to bring it along for a little trip to Little Mountain with Tanner and Sarah, and I'm so glad I did! 

Little Mountain is a small mountain overlooking an everlasting valley of evergreens, and it's only about a half an hour drive away from where I live. It's absolutely gorgeous, and also absolutely terrifying considering that 90% of the area consists of sheer drops off of 40 feet cliffs. 

We had a nice time hanging around for a bit and taking in the views before heading back home for some coffee and conversation at Hazbeans. 

Yesterday was an all-around beautiful summer day with really great friends. I'm trying to make more of my days off these days, and it's really paying off.

Madi comes to town at the end of the week and we have five days of summer adventuring ahead of us! We're going to be hitting up Coombs, Tofino, and Vancouver for my birthday, and I'm sure I'll have tons of photos to share soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fuuuun! Share photos from Coombs, tofino and Vancouver as well!!!

    ReplyDelete