15 April 2011

friday favourites

~the seawall
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple of weekends ago, me and my step-mom went down to the seawall to take pictures. :)

~daisies
Photobucket

Photobucket

You know Spring is here when daisies are scattering the lawn.

~lizards
Photobucket

Photobucket

When it's really sunny out, these little lizards come out and chill on our fence. They're so cute!

~my pets
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog meet Shadow and Kali. Shadow and Kali meet Blog. My dog Shadow lives with my dad in a different city so I don't get to see him that often. When I was at my dads house a couple weekends ago, I took a ton of pictures of him! :D

~pretty skies
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what the sky looked like the other day. Isn't it beautiful?

~talent
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Wednesday night my school had a Japan Benefit Concert. There were over 30 students who preformed with several different instruments. I was blown away by how much talent the kids in my school have and I got a chance to kind of (not really) master low lighting.

~chickens
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The people who live above us own 2 chickens. Gertrude (black) and Penelope (white). You might find this odd, but I think chickens are adorable! :)

Happy Weekending

- Hope

3 comments:

  1. Those skies are so beautiful! Also, your pets are adorable. I love that last one of your cat- such pretty green eyes! :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Hope! I love the daisies! :)

    ReplyDelete