29 April 2011

friday favourites

~shakespeare 

Photobucket

In English, we're reading Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. I admit, some of it is excruciatingly boring, BUT some of it is actually quite amusing. For instance some of the word choices, such as "methinks" or "What hempen home-spuns have we swaggering here?" HA. You try reading that with a straight face!

~fuzzy peaches

Photobucket

Photobucket

My all-time favourite candy. Yummmmm!

~bokeh

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh bokeh ♥ I don't even know how to pronounce the thing but oh my goodness I love it!

~my kitty cat 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't mind the mess in the background or the not so great quality of the picture.. just concentrate on the adorable little kitty ♥ Oh I love her!

Happy Weekending

-Hope

4 comments:

  1. Shakespeare is so wonderful {I always feel so cultured when I read his work}! Oh, and those peach candies are one of my fav snacks too!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous - absolutely wonderful.

    By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete