22 April 2011

friday favourites

As of right now, I am very pleased that I only have 5 followers. I apologize to those 5 wonderful people for not posting for an entire week! I try to post every couple of days, but this week, I just wasn't feeling "it". On with the favourites:

~mango's
Photobucket

Photobucket

My two absolute favourite fruits are watermelon and mango. In the summer I practically live off of these juicy, delicious fruit.

~spring 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am far too lazy to think of creative names for all of the pictures above, so instead they all fall under the label of, you guessed it, SPRING!

I'm sure by now you guys must be sick of all my spring talk. I promise that the next post will be something other than flowers blooming and blue skies! But for now, 

Happy Weekending

- Hope

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the pictures! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Some of the flowers shots are just stunning - amazing job! You've got talent, girlie.

    much love.
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very very much! It really is appreciated :) right back atcha!!!

    ReplyDelete