23 January 2012

c-r-a-z-y

I've been thinking a lot about my future lately - about what I what to do, who I want to be, and how I'm going to do it all, and I think this whole experience of transitioning from a child into a young adult can be summed up in one word; crazy. 

Photobucket

It's crazy that I have a pile of college and university booklets laying on my bedroom floor, and it will probably be even crazier when the time comes to make a decision (not for a couple more years thankfully)! 

Photobucket

It's crazy that I have officially completed two and a half years of high school. That's half way to the finish line!

Photobucket

It's crazy that this is the year I'll turn sixteen and get my license. I never thought the time would come, but now it's so close!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Overall, it's just crazy! But crazy or not, I am so enjoying this time in my life! 

Tell me, what craziness is going on in your life?

xoxo - hope

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree! It IS crazy. You sound like you're in the same place as me. Thinking about college, driving, turning sixteen - all that good stuff! :) It's fun but stressful to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling the same of the same things! Growing up...
    Beautiful pictures too; such talent. (:

    ReplyDelete