08 May 2012

my life, documented

I was taking a stroll through memory lane late last night by clicking on random posts that brought me back 3, 6, 9, or even 12 months ago. It's so amazing to have so many memories and so much of my life and thoughts documented in one little corner of the internet, and even nicer knowing that it will be something that will always be there to look back on.

I've been thinking about blogging a lot lately- about why I do it, who I've met, what this little website has turned into for me, and how big of a part it plays in my life. I'm a obvious sentimentalist so this whole capturing small moments, and preserving memories thing is incredible to me. I can only imagine how I'll feel reading these posts years from now. 

xoxo - hope

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like I'll be super embarrassed when I read my old blog posts... haha, maybe that's just me :) I think it's a great way to preserve memories!

    ReplyDelete