01 May 2012

early morning instagramming

It's a new month, which means new goals, which means I woke up at 5:45 am today to go for a run. I'll admit, I suck at running, but my goal this month is to run every single day, so hopefully I'll see some improvement! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some other goals:

STUDY for tests. 
Do all of my homework on time. 
Wear my hair down more often.
Get on instagram more.
Eat healthier.
Drink more H2O! 

What are some of your goals for this month? 

xoxo - hope

3 comments:

  1. that's.so.early. :) haha!
    Love that picture of the truck, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! that's intense. you should definitely get on Instagram more, it's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,that is so early! :P I love making goals :)

    ReplyDelete