01 August 2013

thoughts and feelings and stuff

Oh, life. What an adventure. There's so much I want to say and no way to say it all. So much indecisiveness and not knowing why I feel the way I do and regretting not doing more. My days are so static lately. Waking up, going to work, coming home, sleeping, repeat. My summer hasn't been as big as an adventure as I wanted it to be and I have no pictures to share, because really, I haven't really been doing anything at all. Granted, the few things I have done and the few adventures that I have had have been amazing, but they're very few and far between. I feel like I don't have any friends anymore. Or a life. Honestly, I'm actually starting to miss school just for the social aspect of it, and that's saying a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment