28 March 2014

untitled

I woke up to puffy eyes and a pounding headache this morning -- the result of too little sleep and too many tears last night. It always shocks me how quickly everything can change. When you're happy, you feel invincible, like nothing bad could ever happen again. A few days ago I couldn't think of anything I had to be upset about. I couldn't even think of anything that I would ever be upset about again. And then yesterday happened. 

I don't want to say too much because I'm still not sure what's happened myself. I don't even know what I would say if I was. Everything's changing, and I'm scared. I've never asked for prayers on here before, but they would be really appreciated right about now. 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're going through a tough time. I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete