27 August 2011

camping

I've been a little busy lately, which has resulted in neglect to this poor blog of mine. Unfortunately, it's also resulted in 2 lost followers, which kind of sucks!

On Wednesday me, my mom, and my friend Madi headed out to a campsite in my hometown. We only stayed for 2 nights but a fun time was had by all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something about sitting by a campfire all day, roasting marshmallows and hot dogs is exciting! I'm sort of a pyro-maniac, so I can sit and watch the fire forever! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
fun dip!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The campground was also on a lake, so we got to go swimming a few times. And I also had my first driving experience, which was really exciting!

Photobucket
driving down to the lake

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then there are always the fun things like little adventures to the park and eating rice crispies out of a pie pan! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
we forgot bowls ;)

Photobucket

After camping something slightly exciting happened; we headed to future shop and I got my first lens! :) It's the 50mm 1.8 II and although it's a little hard to get used to, I'm so insanely excited to see what I can do with it! :) Anyways, enough rambling. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

-Hope

2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like yoi had tons of fun! I absolutely LOVE these pictures!! And congrats on gettting those lens! I cant wait to see more pictures taken with them :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Little adventures like that are always enjoyable. :) I can't wait to see some pictures with the new lens!!!

    ReplyDelete