09 August 2011

a short hiatus

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be taking a small, 3 day computer break starting tomorrow. I hate that I waste so much time on the internet when I could be doing other, more productive things, and when I realized that I'd spent a lot of today not playing with Corbin (the little boy I'm babysitting), but instead on the computer, I was kinda sad that I'd wasted so much time. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to be fully present and devote my day to playing with hot-wheels, going to the park, painting outside, or watching Finding Nemo for the 3rd time in three days, because he won't be little forever, and one day he's going to be the one wasting his days away on the computer. 

As for Thursday & Friday- Thursday, just because, and Friday, because it's my birthday! :)

Next time you hear from me I'll be a whole year older! ;)

-Hope

1 comment:

  1. I quite enjoy that we have the same birthday!

    Happy {early} Birthday!

    And enjoy your blog break - living in the moment is quite important!

    ReplyDelete