07 August 2011

the latest happenings

I hate to give the "life is busy" line, but it is. After I wasted most of July just lounging around my house all day, everyday, I made a promise to myself that I would get out of the house and do something each and every day of August. So far I've been successful, so here's a little re-cap of what I've been up to in the past week or so.

1-08-2011
On Monday I headed downtown to meet up with one of my good friends Carolina. We spent over 4 hours getting lost in our own town. During those 4 hours, we also grabbed some smoothies, visited Chinatown, and ate a bunch of Chinese candies while we relaxed out on a dock.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If this doesn't give away where I live then I don't know what would! ;)

Photobucket

2-08-2011 & 3-08-2011
Tuesday & Wednesday were spent at the lake not far from my house. The water is the most perfect temperature too! Not too cold, and not too hot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4-08-2011 
Thursday was a dinner-turned-sleepover with my moms friend Suzie! She has a beautiful garden full of vegetables and flowers. Can you guess where I spent most of my time? ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

05-08-2011 & 06-08-2011
Friday & Saturday I slept over at this crazy lady's house.

Photobucket
Camera shy?

We spent the majority of the time making shell jewelry for Dana's soon-to-be-opened etsy shop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

07-08-2011
Well that brings us to today! I'm probably just going to chill out and relax today, but we'll see if something comes up! ;) This is what summer is all about, no?

Now tell me, what have you been up to this summer?

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to have so much to do (and take photos of)! All of your photos are beautiful!

    Unfortunately, my summer is quite boring thus far! I hope to get out a little more and grab some photos though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos!!!
    My summer has been spent mostly working at a Christian camp and going on vacation with my family. :)

    ReplyDelete