19 October 2011

my reason for stopping

If you follow my flickr account or check up on it every so often you'd know that I've decided to stop my project 365. It kind of sucks because of how far I've come, but after I took my 4 day break to get inspired, my 365 sort of went on the back burner, and now I haven't got any motivation to keep it going.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Am I sad about it? Yes. Is it for the best? Probably.

Photobucket

When I started my 1st project 365 back in June, I didn't really think about it and how hard it would be. It lasted 14 days. A couple days later, I decided to start another one, and all was fine and dandy until about 2 weeks ago when it was starting to bring me down. I tried my hardest to start up again, but it just isn't working, so call me a quitter, but I'm stopping it.

Photobucket

The whole idea of a project 365 is to learn and grow, and I have. I have learned so many things since I first started this project back in July, and to be honest, I'm pretty proud of myself for even making it to day 101!

Come January 1st, I'll probably be starting another 365. Hopefully I'll have more luck, motivation, and inspiration the 3rd time around! ;)

Photobucket
day 1

Photobucket
day 101

-Hope

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad, but understandable. Hey, 101 is a cool number. :)

    ReplyDelete