01 November 2012

fall has arrived

It's dark when I walk to school in the mornings now. I have to wear gloves to keep my fingers from falling off and I can see a white puff of air coming out of my mouth each time I exhale. The mountain behind my house is barely visible due to overcast skies and there is no shortage of rain or leaves blanketing the earth. So basically, fall has arrived.

Photobucket Photobucket

With an extra blanket on the bed, homemade chai tea lattes in mugs so big that they need to be held with both hands, coloured gloves, meals made in the crock-pot, fuzzy socks, a thermos of tea in my hand as I walk to school, evenings spent knitting and reading, and movie nights with friends, this season is absolute perfection.

Photobucket Photobucket

Hey, fall? I love you.

xoxo - hope

5 comments:

  1. These shots are SO GORGEOUS Hope!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the way you described this. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. It feels like fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, Chai tea latte- YES PLEASE!
    I love this post, Hope. Beautifully done.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photography is beautiful! I love really cold weather, sadly we don't get nearly enough of it here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete