13 November 2012

just happiness v.v

Photobucket

- Staying after school much longer than needed just to talk to good friends.
- Walks in the chilly autumn air.
- Getting 93% on a math test.
- Being insanely happy for no apparent reason.
- Submitting photos into an art competition.
- Long weekends with nothing to do.
- Being reacquainted with my journal after far too long.
- Working with film and learning how to develop my own photos in photography class. 
- Reading a good book for the second time.

Also, can you believe that we're already a quarter of the way through the school year? Time really does fly.

xoxo - hope

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing film in photography class toooo! We're also working with pinhole cameras, which is super hard, but fun once you get the hang of it :P

    xo,
    hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally share some of your film shots from photo class :)
    And I know! I can't believe we're 1/4 done with this year... time flies like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that photo and your list. They make me happy. :) And yes! I can't believe it's November already!!

    ReplyDelete