- Staying after school much longer than needed just to talk to good friends.
- Walks in the chilly autumn air.
- Getting 93% on a math test.
- Being insanely happy for no apparent reason.
- Submitting photos into an art competition.
- Long weekends with nothing to do.
- Being reacquainted with my journal after far too long.
- Working with film and learning how to develop my own photos in photography class.
- Reading a good book for the second time.
Also, can you believe that we're already a quarter of the way through the school year? Time really does fly.
xoxo - hope