16 June 2011

live your life photography contest | june winners!


Thank you to everybody who entered my photography contest! I was hoping to get over 20 entries, but 16 is fairly good too! It was honestly so hard  to choose winners! After some tough decisions though, I was finally able to make a choice! People, I give you- the winners!

1st place- Winner of the Blue Dainty Bird's Nest Necklace from CarissasSilverLining

Photobucket

is: Mary Catherine from Glittering Compositions!

Photobucket

I love everything about this photo! From the texture on the petal to each and every individual raindrop! Beautiful picture!

2nd place- Winner of 2 6x8 prints of your choice from sunshineartdesign

Photobucket


Photobucket

I adore this photo just as much! The flowers are beautiful and the tones are perfect!

3rd place- Winner of Nautical Ruffle Headband by alekshandmade

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love love love the green in this photo! It's so vibrant and alive! :)

4th place- Winner of Olive Hat with Green Camouflage Flower from HookedonyarnCT

Photobucket

is: Disa from Azn Photography!

Photobucket

I love this picture! I've never seen a flower like that before! So pretty! :)

And last but not least,

5th place- Winner of Any 4x6 prints of your choice from my blog or here

Photobucket


Photobucket
(Her entry photo was small and it gets distorted when I make it bigger.)

I love the yellow in the center and the colour burst edit! So pretty! :) 

Congrats winners! Please e-mail me to claim your prizes! Since this one was successful I will now be hosting a live your life photography contest on the 1st of every month! Keep your eye out for July's! 

-Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment