13 September 2011

taylor swift

Awesome, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, shocking, stunning, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful, and of course, a night I will never forget!

In May I found out I was going to Taylor Swift's concert, and I've been counting down the days ever since.

Sunday, the long awaited day had finally arrived, and while putting the finishing touches on my shirt, purchasing multiple glow sticks, and making sure all of the lights on our sign worked, I had to try very hard to contain my excitement.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As we stepped off of the sky train and made our way to the arena, I couldn't help but take everything in.

We went 3 hours early in hope of catching a glimpse of Miss Taylor, and as we heard shrieking we ran as fast as one could up 2 flights of stairs. Unfortunately we were a couple seconds too late and missed her entrance into the building, but it didn't really matter, because we were still as excited as ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The concert itself was absolutely breathtaking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With each opening act the anticipation grew, and as the lights dimmed, the crowd went wild, and my eyes started to water.

As Taylor herself slowly rose from below the stage, excitement took over and I burst into tears. Yes, I was that excited.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Outfit changes, multiple props and of course her beautiful voice made it a night that I will never forget.

Photobucket

Her expressions were priceless! After she finished a song the crowd would go wild and she would just look all around the arena in complete and udder amazement. Probably my favourite part of the entire evening.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every time I thought the concert was nearing an end, she would just keep singing. She probably sang about 25 songs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time Taylor...

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Hope

4 comments:

  1. You are SOOOO lucky!!! Wish I could have seen her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so much fun!! I love Taylor Swift! Love your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw her in London. We were late {I had to get the train straight after school!} and only got in fifteen minutes before she began, my '13' rubbed off when I went to the toilet, and my favourite necklace broke.
    And it was the best night of my life, and I cried too.
    The European tour was a lot more low-key than what I've seen of the US one, but incredibly magical just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that must have been soooo exciting!!! I'm excited to see my concert in November even mor now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete