12 April 2012

as of late

I have been busy these past couple of weeks with going to school, babysitting nearly every day, some volunteer work last weekend, and some job hunting this week, but I've also managed to make some time for myself to get out of the house every once and awhile.

Some recent favourites:

A: The Pond

Photobucket

I've taken a liken to this little duck pond behind my house and find myself going for visits quite often, whether it's for some photo taking with the little dude, a quick trip to feed the ducks, or just a walk to clear my head, the pond is the perfect place to be.

B: This Kid

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously? That little jig he's got going? I love this kid.

C: Warmer Weather

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are finally starting to get some warmer weather round these parts and I am loving it! It's nice not having to put on a parka or grab an umbrella before leaving the house!

D: Beach Trips

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Being adventurous on these rocky shores with friends are some memories I'll never forget. I love that I'm ten minutes from the ocean at all times and love that my jaw can still drop in awe of the beauty that I've been fortunate enough to experience for over half of my life.

E: Full Moon

Photobucket

Enough said.

What are some of your favourites lately?

xoxo - hope

4 comments:

  1. I want a duck pond! and a cute little kid to hang out with! and a beach ten minutes away from my house! you are one lucky duck, hope. oops. no pun intended :) love these pictures!
    one of my favourite things is the way you spell favourite. it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why dontcha just come visit me then?! ;) Oh to be Canadian! ;)

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely FABULOUS photos! AH! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are all so pretty! And that last photo,it's pretty much just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete