13 May 2011

blogger was broken { and I completely freaked }

I'm sure most of you bloggers already know about the little incident that happened yesterday afternoon, and lasted until this afternoon. I sort of have a complete obsession with checking my blogger approximately every 3 seconds, hoping that someone has written a post, so I kinda freaked when it was "under maintenance". :)

Anyways, blogger deleted my most recent post, so for now I'm just gonna wait it out and see if it will come back like blogger said it would, if not, it wasn't a very big post so I'll re-post it later if necessary!

I may be a newbie blogger but this incident made me realize how much I would miss having this blog and communicating with all my other blogger/photographer friends out there!

And since a post isn't a proper post without pictures, here are a few that I've taken in the past couple of days. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Above photo edited slightly using Picnik.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and I've decided to stop doing Friday Favourites because I'm getting extremely bored with it and can never find anything interesting enough to put in my Favourites. 

Here's hoping that everyone has an awesome weekend and that your blogs are all restored back to normal! :)

-Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment