26 May 2011

my weekend in pictures

Since its Thursday I thought I should post pictures from my weekend! ;) Just for the record, I did have a post before but deleted it because it was too long and boring.. so instead of writing about every little thing we did, I'll just let the pictures do all the talking and let you guys figure it out! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was trying to let the pictures do the explaining, but just in case you can't see it, that's a snake in there...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
mouse that I found in my step-moms house..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
all my new vintage cameras/video cameras. :)

Well, that's pretty much my weekend! :) Exactly 17 days of school until I'm out of school for the summer! :)

-Hope

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love the ones of the watermelon. Yum! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete