06 May 2011

friday favourites

~school dances

Photobucket

Photobucket

At my school we have 3 dances a year. This particular dance was jungle themed. I wasn't planning on going, but since it will be my last dance at this school before I move back to my hometown in the summer, my friend Dana bought my ticket and insisted that I came. These were taken in bulb mode to show the cool lighting and the fog. Of course I was too busy showing off my mad dance skills (enter sarcastic tone here) so I don't have too many pictures. Let's just say good music and good friends = 3 hours of non-stop arms flailing, fist pumping, feet tapping dancing. Oh yeah.

~muffins 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Muffins That Taste Like Doughnuts to be exact. Dude, they legit taste like doughnuts. I'm warning you!

~flowers

Photobucket

Photobucket

What Friday Favourites post hasn't included flowers? ;) Thought I'd keep the pattern going!

~the vampire diaries

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vampire Diaries anybody? LOVE! Oh my gosh, last night's episode was so extremely epic! Sure it gets gruesome at times but it's my all-time favourite T.V. show. Even better? It's based on books. :)

~rain

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket\

I know most of the time I'm complaining about it or wishing for sunshine, but sometimes rain is just what I need, and it makes for great pictures! 

Happy Weekending

-Hope


No comments:

Post a Comment