01 March 2012

a break

To me, these are scary words to say so I'll just spit them out plain and simple; I haven't been "feeling" photography lately. I used to photograph for myself, and because I wanted to, but now I photograph so I can have some new pictures up on my blog or to share with friends, and it's starting to become more of a chore than a passion. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saying these words makes my head spin because photography is something beautiful that I never want to live without. But if it is my passion like I've always said it was, then why am I doubting myself and having such a hard time to keep it going? 

Photobucket

My problem isn't taking nice pictures, because I know that I'm perfectly capable of doing so. My problem, is not wanting to take pictures in the first place, so I made the decision to take a break.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to start out this new month feeling fresh, and not stressed over my lack of inspiration, so over the next two weeks you will see posts from six of my favourite bloggers. I'll still be reading and commenting on other blogs, but hopefully this time away from my own will allow me to find some creativity again! I hope you enjoy the posts, and I'll see you back here on the 15th!

xoxo - hope

3 comments:

  1. I love the romantic unclose of your bun. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all feel this way a lot whether we want to admit it or not. but I will miss your posts! can't wait to see you on the 17th :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in a Hunger Games tag!

    http://mynuttylife97.blogspot.com/2012/03/hunger-games-tag.html

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete