31 March 2012

march 31st, 2012

It's Saturday March 31st, 2012, and on this cold, rainy, and semi-snowy last day of March, I'm sitting here feeling gross, sick, and exhausted. I've babysat nearly 20 hours since last Saturday and came down with an awful cold on Wednesday which caused me to miss Thursday and Friday of school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I haven't had much time to pick up my camera this week (I think I've taken somewhere around 4 pictures) so I just decided to share some pictures from the happy and warm days of last summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If the weather's nice where you are could you please go run barefoot in a field for me? Thanks.

xoxo - hope

2 comments:

  1. sorry you're sick, hope! I HOPE you feel better :))
    tee hee.
    love these photos! I'm off to look for a field :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's me! ;) hope you feel better Hope ;) I miss summer so much tho

    ReplyDelete