13 March 2012

the thinker | a guest post by jocee

ever found yourself lost in thought? staring at something and wondering how it's made? pondering on the many ways to start a conversation? wondering how fabric is made, how thread is made; anything? quite frankly, if you don't think, there's something wrong with you.


i often find myself lost in thought. whether thinking out loud {which is why my friends say i talk too much} or quietly. and for the most part, i think quietly. in volleyball, during school, reading, watching the tele. my mind can't stay in one place because it has so many other places to go. for example, last minute i was thinking of the delusional ways of a blackbird. right now, i want to know what the above dishtowel would look like if it was made differently.

what would happen if i looked to the left next and not to the right? if i started the conversation this way and ended it that way? why do the days get longer and shorter even though it's still a twenty-four hour day? these are some things that run through my mind constantly.

do you ever find yourself lost in thought?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dark amber brown eyes, brown hair, dreams with emerald green eyes, sees life in the color vintage, cupcake enthusiast, lover of British accents, left-handed, traditional coca-cola bottle lover, lavender vanilla bubble baths, sea shell collector, avid believer in Narnia, Wonderland and Middle Earth, dictionary reader, quill and ink writer, supporter of chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream, profound quote creator, despiser of capital letters, your personal imagination station, inspired by rainy days, aspiring photographer, bubble blower. blogs at cupcake dictionary. pretends she's fashionable.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I do this often. I am constantly over-thinking things, or getting lost in my own world while I'm supposed to be studying... =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happen to much for me, seriously. I some times get too cauaght in my thoughts that I miss what's going on. Got to work on that.... *hee hee*

    ReplyDelete