25 March 2012

a glimpse of summer

Every year around this time, when the school bags get packed up again and a bedtime is reinforced I'm reminded of what the coming months of summer will be like.

Breaks are what get me through the school year- winter, spring, Easter, then finally summer vacation are always being counted down to and crossed off the list when they finally arrive.

My spring break was perfect though- late nights, sleeping in until noon, trips down island to see friends, babysitting, and three movies in a span of two days is what I've been up to!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and we fed the ducks at the pond behind our house- a job we take very seriously! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo - hope

4 comments:

  1. that last one is so stinking cute! it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, the last few are so adorable :) sounds like you had a great break! mine isn't for another two weeks, but I'm really excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I just love the last few. and the last one is so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! Great pictures Hope :)

    ReplyDelete